When you accessed MobileIron Cloud the first time, the Startup Wizard was displayed. If you completed the Startup Wizard, you should now have:
- an iOS MDM certificate installed (if completed)
- passcode settings for all devices
- email settings for at least some devices (ActiveSync, IMAP/POP)
- any apps you chose to set up in the app catalog
- users who have been invited to enroll
If you need to change something
Click one of the above links to get information on how to change the things you just set up.
If you did not finish the Startup Wizard
Click each of the above links for information on completing the basics. Note that skipping the iOS MDM certificate installation means iOS devices will not be able to register. Users will see a message stating that iOS device enrollment has not been enabled.